(Spoilers) Legend of the Blue Sea + Oh My Geum Bi + Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Legend of the Blue Sea Ep 12






Sports Chosun - Naver: `Blue Sea`, Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun`s passionate kiss...romance begins 

1. [+2,401, -66] My heart is fluttering ♡♡♡♡♡ I wish the kiss scene was longer, what a shame

2. [+2,066, -54] The ending made my heart race ♡

3. [+2,247, -153] The ending ㅠㅠㅠMade my heart flutter more when he told her to not say anything... Jeon Ji Hyun`s makeup looked really pretty today.. Can`t wait for next week

4. [+1,987, -143] You can see that their lips were moving during the kiss. What really made my heart flutter is the fact that they had nothing going on between them, then came the kiss. Jeon Ji Hyun looked pretty in the party

5. [+1,644, -150] How can you not love Chung?

6. [+512, -17] Heo Joon Jae~~~ㅜㅜ swooons ♡♡♡

7. [+491, -17] Damn, haa I let out a squeal during the kiss scene






Naver tv cast: Lee Min Ho clears his complicated feelings for Jeon Ji Hyun with a kiss "don't even think about anything"

1. [+2,455, -40] Mr. Directorㅠ I like the details and all but can you film on the side not on top of their heads

2. [+1,735, -31] Wow Heo Joon Jae's so crazy in the kiss scene.. This scene is everything ㅠㅠJoonChung-ah ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,465, -29] Shi Ah helped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please release the epilogue

4. [+1,071, -23] Kyaah I kept refreshing the page just to see if this got uploaded ㅎㅎ

5. [+1,009, -22] Waited for this. They did a good job with the kiss

6. [+966, -18] My fingers melted while watching this part

7. [+746, -17] Beautiful kiss scene ♥♥

Oh My Geum Bi Ep 12




Naver - tv Report: 'Oh My Geum Bi', Everyone's daughter, Heo Jung Eun 

1. [+645, -7] I thought she was Chi Soo's daughter... I choked up when Geum Bi asked if he's having a hard time ㅠ

2. [+512, -14] What's the use of her biological parents? Geum Bi is everyone's daughter. Does anyone know the name of carol ost later in the episode? Geum Bi`s so good, but the story is sad 

3. [+463, -10] Geum Bi makes people around him act mature. You must stay alive, Geum Bi-ya

4. [+363, -14] That's right, Geum Bi is loved by everyone ❤❤

5. [+115, -3] One moment, the story felt like a heartwarming Christmas fairy tale ㅠㅠ I`ll keep on hoping that nothing bad happens to her, Jaeha`s wish touched my heart. Merry Christmas to everyone

6. [+120, -5] This drama is a masterpieceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Geum Bi's so good at acting, every episode made me cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Ep 12




Naver - Herald Pop: 'Weightlifting Fairy', Lee Sung Kyung♥ Nam Joo Hyuk's snowy kiss, mutual romance 

1. [+3,777, -42] I cried because of Bok Joo's dad but my heart fluttered so much at Bok Joo and Joon Hyung in the end. I was so happy, thank you writer ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+3,394, -40] Best episode so far.. Nam Joo Hyuk gives me butterflies ㅠㅠㅠ And writer, stop making Bok Joo cry  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I feel sorry for her

3. [+2,841, -34] My heart's fluttered so much at the kiss at the end and when she said  "I wanna keep you"ㅜㅜ

4. [+2,505, -28] Look at the way they kiss ㅜㅜ Too heart-fluttering... Yesterday's and today's episodes were epic

5. [+2,072, -25] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAh writer I love you. Joon Hyung Bok Joo

6. [+418, -9] Ah so heart-fluttering.. it's like my love cells have awakened

7. [+395, -9] They both have fresh vibes, so they're well-suited for each other ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+389, -8] Ah seriously, my never has never fluttered this much while watching a drama 



Naver tv cast: Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk kiss in the snow 

1. [+4,428, -30] "I wanna keep you". This scene is today's highlight ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The look in Nam Joo Hyuk's eyes is super sweet

2. [+3,.270, -36] Today's legendary!!!!!!!!!

3. [+3,183, -31] This is what I call legendary.. I'm pretty sure it's going to be on Naver's front page.. BokJoonHyung, two refreshing 21 year olds ♥Love is in the air♥ My heart fluttered so hard 

4. [+2,570, -22] Freaking made my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,561, -19] Has Bok Joo really never been in a relationship?

6. [+2,117, -17] As if today was the last episode ㅠㅠ Sweetness overload ㅜㅜ Is there gonna be a kiss in every episode now? ㅠㅠ♡

Powered by Blogger.