[Spoilers] Dokkaebi Ep 11 + what's the best ending so far?



Nate Mydaily: The other missing soul is the treacherous eunuch... shocking development 

1. [+1,584, -22] Is he a zombie? He had much bigger sins than the grim reaper... ㅎㄷㄷ I totally love how the writer is unravelling the story ㅋ

2. [+1,567, -26] Sent chills down my spine as soon as he appeared, it was daebak when he stuck his tongue out and licked his lips.. I was so curious who he reincarnated as but he's revealed to be a missing soul.. Tomorrow, hurry up!!!!!!

3. [+1,345, -19] Goooosebumps.... Ooh... Talk about a mind-blowing ending

4. [+139, -3] Nice to see Lee El at Eun Tak's graduation. I got goosebumps when she called the teacher "child". The secretary ahjusshi and Samshin grandma are scene stealers

5. [+135, -3] So, he's been a wandering soul for 900 years



Naver 
1. [+18,007, -114] The last scene gave me major goosebumps

2. [+16,299, -126] Goosebumps... Even though he's dead, he doesn't fear the grim reaper.. His makeup is badass ㅠㅠ

3. [+12,821, -110] Woah I almost peed when he did that with his tongue

4. [+11,207, -110] Freaking goosebumps, I'm so surprised. I can't wait until tomorrow

5. [+6,922, -162] That was fast

6. [+2,967, -29] Grim reaper had moderate amount of sins but the eunuch had sinned greatly that he roamed around as an evil spirit for almost a thousand year ㅜ

7. [+2,951, -25]Don't bother with predictions -writer's warning

8. [+2,585, -29] I think Deok Hwa has been waiting for the treacherous eunuch





Naver - Mydaily: Viewers' predictions? Kim Eun Sook's counterattack 

1. [+4,505, -54]  Writer Kim Eun Sook's really determined this time

2. [+3,918, -52] Viewers had all the wrong predictions.. What is the limit to Kim Eun Sooks' imagination? The eunuch's makeup gave me goosebump, so scary... Can't wait for today's episode~~!

3. [+3,765, -49] God Eun Sook: The viewers are under my heel

4. [+2,768, -91] Told you! The secretary isn't the eunuch's reincarnation!!! ㅠ

5. [+2,628, -62] I'm someone who skips Kim Eum Sook's dramas because they are cringeworthy but every episode of Goblin touched my heart and had me in awe. Today's scene with the missing soul blew me away ㄷㄷ  This drama is just as memorable to Kim Eun Sook as it is to me. Every single line is impressive

6. [+668, -2] Yesterday's highlights 1. Samshin attending the graduation 2. Yoo Inna removing the hat 3. The rockfish lookalike who ate Pollapo ice cream for 900 years

7. [+623, -10] If this drama was airing on public broadcast instead of cable.. The ratings would come out as high as DOTS'... It's so good~~~!


Daum Cafe:  What's the best out of all the endings in Goblin? 

Ep 1


Ep 2


Ep3


Ep 4





Ep 5


Ep 6




Ep 7


Ep 8


Ep 9




Ep 10


Ep 11



-2222

-One reason why I watch this drama is because of the endings

-All but if I had to pick, it's episode 2

-Episode 11, it's shocking and terrifying

-2, 10 and 11

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.