[Spoilers] Fight My Way





Sports Chosun via Naver: There is no male friend like Park Seo Joon 

1. [+2,358, -45] How is he only just a friend? ㅠㅜㅠ But I don't have a male friend like him

2. [+1,693, -55] I wish I had a male friend like Park Seo Joon^^

3. [+1,402, -37] This drama is so much fun but I feel bad for him

4. [+1,275, -37] Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won's chemistry is undeniable ㅠㅠ "we're.. not siblings" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,056, -34] Their chemistry is daebak... fun drama!!!!

6. [+245, -4] I hate to admit it but my heart is fluttering so much over a drama ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+228, -6] I knew it would be #1 in ratings. Keep it up~~

8. [+220, -8] Park Seo Joon singing Buzz song in the shower made me laugh ㅎㅎ Guys totally do that in real life



Sports Seoul via Naver: 'Fight My Way', Park Seo Joon ♥Kim Ji Won ♥Choi Woo Shik♥ Lee Elijah, love square  begins 

1. [+5,111, -61] Ah I can't stand the ex-girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs she an oppa-bot or something, all she says is 'oppa oppa' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aera is so refreshing!!

2. [+4,139, -91] This drama is so much fun..

3. [+3,782, -130] Why do I like Joo Man and Seol Hee couple so much more?

4. [+3,483, -73] Seo Joon and Woo Shik are so funny here, they were best friends in Shut Up Family ㅋ Song Ha Yoon and Ahn Jae Hong's chemistry as just as good as the main couple.. Never thought Jung Bong could pull off a romance drama ㅋ

5. [+2,236, -69] I felt like punching the ex each time she says "oppa"

6. [+1,094, -49] Am I the only one who likes Choi Woo Shik?

7. [+982, -22] Jungbong and Seol Hee are too realistic.. Seol Hee's beauty is unrealistic




Xports News via Naver: 'Fight My Way' CP "Park Seo Joon♥ Kim Ji Won care about each other in real life...I'm proud of them"

1. [+1,836, -79] They'd make a pretty couple if they ever date ㅎㅎ Park Seo Joon's good in rom coms

2. [+1,466, -48] Their chemistry is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who ever thought of pairing them together? ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,336, -52] I love Fight My Way ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Ji Won's likeable and lovelyㅜㅜ She matches with Park Seo Joon

4. [+976, -66] Next thing you know, they're dating

5. [+318, -25] Park Seo Joon's definitely in his element when he's paired with someone around his age group than an actress who's older

6. [+282, -20] Shows like Do Bong Soon or Fight My Way reflect a shift in generations in regards to lead actors... They prove that a drama can be successful even without casting a top star

7. [+293, -26] She's a hundred times better than Baek Jin Hee



-

1 comment

Unicorn Daily said...

I enjoyed reading yoour post

1 comment

Unicorn Daily said...

I enjoyed reading yoour post

Powered by Blogger.