[Spoilers] Legend of the Blue Sea + Oh My Geum Bi + Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Legend of the Blue Sea Ep 13






Naver - Herald Pop: 'Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho explodes in jealousy and tells Jeon Ji Hyun "You're prettier"

1. [+1,298, -15] JoonChung coupleㅠㅜㅠㅠ Lee Min Ho makes my heart flutter

2. [+1,130, -16] Heo Joon Jae makes me crazy lately ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,073, -16] I got a heart attack when he told her she's prettier ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+950, -15] Heo Joon Jae gives me butterflies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠahh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+837, -12] They're cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ







Nate - Sports Chosun: 'Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho dies while saving Jeon Ji Hyun in the past "tragic"  

1. [+510, -18] If their past was tragic, please let them have a happy ending in the present.. this is heartbreaking

2. [+396, -20] Oh no~~~~ So sad ㅜㅜ I screamed when Joon Jae got struck by the arrow, I screamed again when Chung stabbed herself

3. [+392, -23] I don't usually cry when I watch dramas. When Damryung got struck by the arrow,  Sehwa tightly embracing dead Damryung and when she thrusts the arrow deeply to herself and the two of them dying together, the part is so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


1. [+2,406, -60] Damryung's too cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,315, -05] Ah... my heart aches for Sehwa and Damryung ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I hope they end up together in the present time.. And they don't even show the next episodes preview anymore ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+1,830, -59] This is like a fairy tale... I sat and cried like a baby

4. [+1,569, -46] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜKim Damryung, Sehwa-ya ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+1,462, -39] That's sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+608, -14] The ending scene is touching and beautiful..You can totally see the effort that went into making it

7. [+612, -16]ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Sun Hee's voice made it even sadder ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want a happy ending in the present ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+461, -14] Kim Damryung ㅠㅠㅠI'm crying. Lee Min Ho's so cool


Oh My Geum Bi Ep 13



Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Oh My Geum Bi' Adults saddened by Heo Jung Eun's worsening condition 

1. [+459, -10] Sobs ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Geum Bi-yaㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's impossible to not watch this drama without crying

2. [373, -13] Geum Bi's so good at acting, I wanna buy her dumplings

3. [+324, -11] Well-made drama that touches the heart... Wishing for a miracle ㅜㅜ

4. [+294, -8] Geum Bi-ya, in my heart, you've already won 394857 Daesangs ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+68, -2] Of course, she should be nominated for Best Actress Award. Her acting is mind-blowing at such a young age. She breaks my heart in every episode

6. [+61, -1] Geum Bi must win an award no matter what



Naver- Osen: 'Geum Bi', Oh Yoon Ah eventually chooses to leave for Spain.. parts ways with Heo Jung Eun 

1. [+742, -9] While it's important for a mom to live with her child, it's also important to be honorable. I understand the mom's choice. Hoping she comes back as a better person

2. [+635, -11] Geum Bi, let's win the Child Actress Award~~

3. [+482, -11] It's a shame to see a good drama be buried like this

4. [+338, -6] How long will the heart breaks last? ㅠㅠ Geum Bi-ya be happy

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Ep 13




Naver - Herald Pop: 'Weightlifting Fairy', Lee Sung Kyung♥ Nam Joo Hyuk, reaffirm their love amidst jealousy 

1. [+1,702, -13] I want you Jung Joon Hyung. The way he looks, he hugs and smile at Bok Joo.. the way he backhugs her.. I can't believe tomorrow's episode won't be aired

2. [+1,216, -18] Ah seriously, they make my heart flutter. I live for this drama. Why the heck are they cancelling tomorrow's episode. Jung Joon Hyung's so sweet. I can't wait for next week

3. [+969, -12] It must be scary when a boyfriend looks at his girlfriend's dad. Why did they have to be caught at that timeㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+896, -10] So heart-fluttering and sweet ㅠㅠ How am I supposed to wait until next week? ㅠㅠ

5. [+756, -10] Such a fun drama

6. [+190, -3] The dad's expression in the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+187, -3] Gives me a heart-attack whenever Joon Hyung looks at Bok Joo... Why did time go too fast?

8. [+192, -6] Bok Joo's so cute eating 16 000 won worth of fish cakes out of jealousy. And Joon Hyung getting all fidgety waiting for her call is also cute.. Joon Hyung-ah, you made lots of mistake today

9. [+188, -3] Bok Joo is adorable dying of jealousy ㅋㅋㅋ They wanna keep their relationship in secret but the dad and whole school already know ㅋㅋㅋ
Powered by Blogger.