[SPOILERS] Dokkaebi (Finale)






Nate - Mydaily: "I will wait for 200 years"... Gong Yoo♥ Kim Go Eun, reincarnation and happy ending 

1. [+1,607, -79] The writer couldn't come up with a better ending than this

2. [+1,257, -37] Does she remember everything even in reincarnation just by not drinking the tea??? Yoo Inna didn't drink it, how come she doesn't remember anything???? And Gong Yoo remains an immortal?????

3. [+1,198, -70] Talk about an awkward happy ending

4. [+137, -9] I've noticed since DotS that Kim Eun Sook lacks persistence... what kind of ending is this?

5. [+134, -4] He turns into nothingness when the sword is pulled out, what happened to that setup? ㅠ I thought he becomes a human, they grow old and die together. There is no difference with or without the sword ㅠ Does he have to wait hundreds of years again?

6. [+112, -7] Gong Yoo ends up being the most pitiful character.. This is a sad ending. Rather than the two of them growing old, she dies and he waits for her? The whole thing feels very anticlimactic



Naver 

1. [+21,470, -143] I feel sorry for the goblin.. What sins did he do that he has to continuously watch her die and be left alone ㅠㅠ

2. [+15,674, -197] Because the weather was good.. because the weather was not good.. because the weather was good enough..The days I spend watching Dokkaebi were happy

3. [+11,197, -273] I'm glad both couples were reincarnated and met again ㅎㅎ Happy ending!!

4. [+11,719, -515] I thought reincarnation with the same face is rare, how did those three reincarnate as their original faces?

5. [+10,529, -211] What about the remaining 50 minutes?? What about Deok Hwa??

6. [+3,389, -71] How is Lee Dong Wook so good-looking? Ah, I thought he looked the best as a grim reaper but he's insane as a detective

7. [+3,834, -417] Anyone else left feeling empty by the ending?

8. [+2,796, -75] The ending is awkward..

9. [+2,621, -59] Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo Inna, Yook Sungjae and the rest of the cast, thank you for these radiant two months

10. [+2,408, -90] Wait a minute. Writer, I'm not ready to say goodbye. What's up with this finale? Thank you for creating the best drama of my life

11. [+2,240, -61] If Ji Eun Tak came back as a new born, was the goblin's fate to raise her and marry her in the end?

12. [+1,980, -84] The ending is somewhat a let downㅜㅜ





Naver

1. [+3,828, -74] Where did Deok Hwa go?

2. [+3,233, -59] I enjoyed this drama!!!! 30 years later, there's still Subway and Dal Komm Coffee!!!!!

3. [+2,767, -50] Thank you for the hard work. My Fridays and Saturdays were happy

4. [+2,090, -89] Thanks for the happy ending, writer

5. [+2,777, -417] What is this uncomfortable ending...

6. [+740, -5] The goblin is the most pitiful.. Being an immortal is lonely and brilliant


Nate: Gong Yoo ♥ Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook ♥ Yoo Inna, happy ending in their next lives 

1. [+234, -4] This seems like the most serious drama Kim Eun Sook has written. I'm not saying it didn't drag but I liked it, way more than Descendants of the Sun. Life and death, previous existence, grim reaper and goblin, I will always find these topics interesting and mysterious. Anyway, I wanted to see more scenes of Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook and Yook Sungjae, it's a shame we were deprived of that in the last episode

2. [+208, -6] Gong Yoo looked handsome and breathtaking in the wedding. I loved that scene, it was refreshing

3. [+195, -6] To some, his presence was godly. His bride Eun Tak loves and remembers him. Grim reaper and Sunny finally get their happy ending though reincarnated as a detective and actress. It's not a bad ending in my opinion.. ㅜㅜ I learn a good lesson that I must live life to the fullest. Don't think too badly of it ㅜㅜ I've been happy watching this drama

4. [+20, -1] It's possible that Eun Tak dies again in her present life. It's her second life so she has two remaining. The goblin remains immortal.. But can he die if wanted? I have all these unanswered questions? I feel bad he had suffered for a long long time ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅡ

5. [+19, -2] Feels like Episode 14 is the real ending... The actual finale was draggy.. But despite how random Eun Tak's accident may seem, it was a time for me to ponder about life and death. This drama wants to leave a message that life is fleeting and unpredictable, live every day as if it's your last. Thank you, it's been fun^^

6. [+15, -4] Deok Hwa ㅠㅠEven Secretary Kim appeared 30 years later, how come Deok Hwa didn't show up? ㅜㅠㅠㅠ

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.