[Spoilers] Hwarang + Romantic Doctor Kim

Hwarang Ep 7 & 8

Ep 7




Naver - Herald Pop: 'Hwarang', Go Ara senses that Park Seo Joon is not her real brother

1. [+1,712, -59] The ending gave me goosebumps.. Feels like he's gonna get caught ㅠㅠ Ban Ryu's so funny today ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe seems like a nice person deep down, he will end up with Soo Ho's dongsaeng! Park Hyung Shik is love ♡♡

2. [+1,424, -60] Park Seo Joon ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+1,168, -40] I worry about waiting until tomorrow but I don't know how I can handle the 6-day wait

4. [+1,113, -31] Hwarang keeps getting better in every episode, I'm eager to see how the story will play out ❤

5. [+347, -9] Daebak, the mom couldn't sing lullabies because she's mute

6. [+319, -20] Everyone's shipping her with Sam Maek Jong but I like Moomyung although he's eventually going to be exposedㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+266, -10] Rooting for Seon Woo/Ji Dwi, Soo Ho/Ban Ryu, Yeo Wool/Han Sung





Nate - tv Report: 'Hwarang', Park Hyung Shik♥ Go Ara, first kiss... gets into a fist fight with Park Seo Joon 

1. [+111, -6] Shipping these two. Can't wait to see Ban Ryu get nicer, I hope he ends up with Soo Ho's dongsaeng ㅋㅋ

2. [+105, -9] Drama that made me into a Park Hyung Shik fan!

3. [+103, -11] Why is Sam Maek Jong the second lead? ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+25, -1] Didn't realize Park Hyung Shik was so hot ㅋ His acting got so much better ㅋ

5. [+22, 0] It feels like Park Hyung Shik is the male lead. This is first drama I'm seeing him in and his character is charming

6. [+21, -2] Best drama of the Monday/Tuesday bunch~~~!!


Ep 8




Naver - Xports: 'Hwarang', Go Ara finds out that Park Seo Joon is not her real brother

1. [+1,438, -47] Park Seo Joon's really cool

2. [+1,084, -33] Made my heart flutter when he gave her the flowers nonchalantly ㅜㅜ♡♡

3. [+890, -43] Crazy.. I love it. Is this the official start of their romance?

4. [+650, -33] Hul daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+360, -12] I got a feeling that Seon Woo is a descendant of the Gaya royal family... Considering that he was secretly raised by Woo Reuk who represents Gaya, it might be revealed later on that he's connected to Kim Yun Shin since everyone is fictional except Sam Maek Jong.. The story's so good knowing that it's from the writer of 'Daejoyoung'... The ratings will go up when Romantic Doctor ends ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+280, -9] Ah tt's freaking cute seeing the Hwarangs dance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they stay in good terms as they are now

7. [+273, -14] Park Seo Joon is a Gaya prince

8. [+229, -3] Hwarang is funnier than a sitcom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today's episode is better than yesterday's


Naver - Mydaily: "I picked it up on my way"... 'Hwarang', Park Hyung Shik's tsundere love for Go Ara

1. [+754, -25] I'm now a fan of Park Hyung Shik. This damn second lead syndrome

2. [+576, -15] The male leads are making me insane ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜPark Hyung Shik is cute, Park Seo Joon is cool

3. [+553, -31] The drama is pre-produced, Aro will end up with Seon Woo but I'm still shipping her with Sam Maek Jong

4. [+565, -45] I don't dislike Park Seo Joon but Park Hyung Shik is bursting with charms in this drama ㅎㅎ

5. [+174, -4] Park Hyung Shik breathes life into the character. The emotions in his eyes and his tone make me immersed into him even more. He suits the long hair too. I love Hwarang, why are the ratings so low? ㅜㅜ He's completely different when he's with either Ji So or PaOㅋㅋㅋ

Romantic Doctor Ep 18 & 19


Ep 18



Naver - Osen: 'Romantic Doctor', Yoo Yeon Seok starts to doubt Han Seok Kyu's past.. Will Doldam Hospital close its doors? 

1. [+2,087, -29] Dong Joo-ya, pull yourself together! Tomorrow's episode is gonna be refreshing!

2. [+1,920, -50] Do Yoon Wan is just as good at acting as Master Kim

3. [+1,326, -30] I can't wait for tomorrow.. I wanna know the truth. Master Kim, please spill it out

4. [+634, -18] Master Kim looked adorable doing the 'merong' (tn: sticking out one's tongue in a teasing way). Even with the shaky voice, only Han Seok Kyu could pull off the role

5. [+409, -8] God Seok Kyu's merong scene is unforgettable ㅋㅋㅋㅋCutie Seok Kyu!!

6. [+372, -2] Dong Joo-ya, the misunderstandings will be solved tomorrow, right? The scene in the preview of  Doldam family walking into the hospital is jjang


Ep 19




Naver - Osen: 'Romantic Doctor', Han Seok Kyu "Are you nervous?"... preview to his counterattack at Choi Jin Ho 

1. [+3,654, -29] The scene of them going into the hospital in the end felt like a scene out of a movie ㅋㅋㅋ What's left now is just the refreshing parts

2. [+3,418, -32] Han Seok Kyu's face can express anything from comic to charismatic.. his screen presence is magnetic

3. [+2,649, -30] Master Kim is amazing. There's someone like that guardian anywhere you go.

4. [+2,272, -24] Master Kim looks cool wearing a suit~

5. [+2,116, -31] Han Seok Kyu looked really sexy when they all walked ㅠ

6. [+570, -7] Please have a season 2 with the same cast~ Every episode has been nothing short of awesome, I don't wanna say goodbye ㅠㅠ

7. [+560, -5] Will there be another drama is good as this? Han Seok Kyu is jjang

8. [+537, -5] Soo-saem is cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ






Naver - Sports Dong A: Kim Hye Soo to make a special appearance in Romantic Doctor' prequel episode

1. [+4,156, -38] Dae to the bak

2. [+2,436, -40] God Hye Soo

3. [+2,100, -43] Season 2 please

4. [+1,213, -29] Must see ♡

5. [+1,054, -72] Ooh I'll watch it!

6. [+203, -2] This is insane.. When even the supporting cast is fantastic at acting, I can't believe Kim Hye Soo's doing a cameo too!!! I love this drama, I gotta binge watch it when it ends!!! Seo Hyun Jin I love you!!!

7. [+164, -4] I'm guessing she will play Master Kim's wife. They appeared in movie 'Dr. Bong' together

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.