[Spoilers] Missing 9 + Chief Kim (Pilot)

Missing 9 Ep 3







Naver - Sports Dong A: 'Missing 9', Did Choi Tae Joon kill Ryu Won...mystery 

1. [+3,097, -29] Landmineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Kyung Ho's really funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,999, -30] We're only 3 episodes in, why won't you release the preview? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,911, -55] Wow, unpredictable and fun drama

4. [+1,536, -55] This drama is so good but where's the preview?

5. [+1,417, -50] Why no preview? I'm too curious about the next episode. Why did Choi Tae Joon kill her? What if Baek Jin Hee killed them all?

6. [+479, -4] Jine (centipede) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jiroe (landmine) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt was so funny when he said he felt like pooping ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The island scenes are much more fun than the present day storyline

7. [+485, -7] Ah crazy.. why is this so good?;; But nobody is looking for Chanyeol


Nate 

1. [+224, -10] Wow one hour went by too quick. I laughed out loud over Jung Kyung Ho and Oh Jung Se's landmine conversation. Can't wait for tomorrow!

2. [+207, -13] This drama is so much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  You're bursting in laughter one moment and shocks you in the other. Really looking forward to tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Kyung Ho is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen any of his works but he's so good in this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+191, -8] I stepped on a landmine.. I feel like pooping ㅋㅋㅋ Jung Kyung Ho cracks me up ㅋ He and Oh Jung Se are a perfect match

4. [+26, -1] I'm sad that the ratings are low ㅠㅠ Everyone's good at acting here. The plot is unique, it sucks you in that you never realize how much time has passed

5. [+23, -1] More people need to watch this, such an amazing dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -1] The female lead's mom isn't in the deserted island but they're in the photo together. She's suspicious

7. [+19, 0] I thought this was a horror drama by looking at the screen caps

Chief Kim (Pilot)



Naver - tv Report: 'Chief Kim', Namgoong Min, from a pickpocket expert to a chief at a big company 

1. [+1,459, -30] Namgoong Min went from doing supporting roles to secondary lead then to doing lead roles eventually. Hope more actors are as patient as him

2. [+973, -25] Didn't expect much.. but this drama's freaking funny..  I burst out laughing at the helium gas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+775, -21] Such a hilarious drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+703, -30] The pilot broadcast is fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of Namgoong Min~~ I'm tuning in tomorrow too

5. [+649, -23] I love dramas like this. I couldn't stop laughing at the helium in the end. Namgoong Min is jjang

6. [+140, -6] Is this drama any good? I gave Missing 9 a try but it's not my type. I have nothing to watch now after Legend of the Blue Sea.. Is this a comedy?

7. [+142, -9] I love that there's a drama I catch watch and laugh along with amidst our current situation. Defendant on Mondays and Tuesdays, Chief Kim on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Junho did well in 'Memory', his acting here is pretty good too

8. [+133, -7] I can't forget his face in the end ㅋㅋㅋ


Naver - tv Report: Namgoong Min in his natural habitat, 'Chief Kim' crashes Wednesdays and Thursdays 

1. [+1,623, -41] The reactions are already explosive. Kim Sung Ryong chief-nim who dreams of moving to Denmark^^

2. [+1,519, -42] Comedy, thriller and melo.. Namgoong Min is endearing in any genre

3. [+1,000, -41] I see Ahn Dan Tae

4. [+881, -37]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't help but laugh again seeing the screen caps

5. [+651, -41] I've only seen the highlight but I can already tell I'm gonna love this drama!

6. [+208, -7] I only realized how wide his acting spectrum was after seeing him other roles other than crazy, antagonist ones... He's a natural in comedy too

7. [+191, -8] I'm choosing this over Missing 9. I burst out laughing at the helium scene yesterday. Thank you for the laughter Chief Kim^^ Looking forward to the coming episodes~~

8. [+172, -9] 7.8% rating for a first episode is pretty good I must say! My belly hurt from laughing ㅎㅎI'm sure the ratings will easily break through double digits

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.