[Spoilers] Rebel (Pilot)

tn: Apologies for the late updates! I've been busy at work this week






Naver - news 1: Kim Sang Joong's enthusiastic performance... heartwarming paternal love

1. [+1,607, -73] Wow, this is totally fun. Finally got a drama I can get excited for

2. [+1,259, -64] It's up to me to watch this~

3. [+1,168, -62] Good job with casting the child actor

4. [+1,072, -56] I don't see any acting hole for now.. I'll keep on watching~~ the preview is interesting

5. [+317, -23] As expected of Kim Sang Joong, all the child actors are good

6. [+310, -25] Kim Sang Joong is indeed an acting pro. The child actors are doing well

7. [+278, -23] Isn't Gil Dong too darn cute? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+257, -16] Kim Sang Joong's "it's up to me" ㅎㅎ Didn't notice the time passing by ㅎㅎ The acting is jjang. Gil Dong's younger version is so cute and chubby

9. [+279, -25] Rebel: Thief Who Stole the Ratings

10. [+227, -19] Woah this drama is impressive ㅋㅋ Hoping the child actor of Gil Dong grows up well. You can trust Kim Sang Joong-ssi

 

Nate - Mydaily: Yoon Kyun Sang's strong first appearance... Conflict with Yeonsangun Kim Ji Seok 

1. [+272, -16] That was a great first episode, the story is refreshing. I have a feeling the ratings will be daebak. But did they entrust the CG on a student who goes to a computer cram school?

2. [+210, -11] Super immersive for a pilot broadcast. Kim Sang Joong from 'I'd Like to Know' is in here tooㅋㅋ

3. [+171, -18] I've nothing to watch lately, so I hope this one maintains the excitement!

4. [+30, -1] Fun drama

5. [+24, -1] Kim Sang Joong filled that 2% that Yoon Kyun Sang and Kim Ji Seok were lacking. Depending on Yoon Kyun Sang's performance, this drama will sure change his position

6. [+23, -3] The child actor is cute!

7. [+22, -2] No wonder Kim Ji Seok grew his beard.. He looks gruff

8. [+20, -1] So far so good! As long as Yoon Kyun Sang does well ㅋ

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.