Naver - Mydaily: 'Voice' makes a landing, goosebumps-inducing thriller
1. [+3,068, -74] As expected of OCN. You won't see this kind of quality on public channels
2. [+2,394, -34] Why should a case continue into the next episode?ㅠ
3. [+2,280, -40] Freaking scary.... Really amazing..
4. [+1,768, -39] I'm bummed out the episode ended like that. Looking forward to the next one
5. [+569, -10] Ah crazy. How did they manage to cast an actor that looks like Oh Won Chun, it totally helps me get immersed into the story. The man does remind me a lot of Oh Won Chun
6. [+568, -18] Looks like we've already got a masterpiece early in the year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The last 5 minutes were thrilling ㅠㅠ I watched it alone at home, I got goosebumps...
7. [+549, -16] There's no way I'm not gonna leave a comment.. Wait and see this drama's popularity shoot up. Jang Hyuk is amazing
8. [+410, -6] Ditch the love line and keep up this quality
Naver - Osen: Jang Hyuk's wife Oh Yeon Ah dies through an unidentified assailant's attack 'shocking'
1. [+1,484, -19] As expected, OCN does this kind of genre the best ㅋ
2. [+1,335, -13] This actress is playing a victim here, she was creepy in Signal
3. [+682, -17] Writer, it's Oh Yeon Ah
4. [+527, -39] Could the person who informed Jang Hyuk be the suspect??!
5. [+251, -9] Voice is daebak. It keeps me at the edge of my seat
6. [+143, -4] The tension is no joke from first episode ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ You can count on OCN to pull off such genre
7. [+127, 0] I'm realizing how our country's 112 call center's lack of security is in dire need of attention, I hope we see even a slightest improvement in our system
1. [+2,985, -40] Seriously, please stick to one case per episode
2. [+2,206, -28] No matter how well-made a drama is, carrying a case over to the following episode just doesn't work. I'm fine if Saturday's story carries over to Sunday but end Sunday's story on the same day please
3. [+1,330, -28] The washing machine scene in the end, I won't dare watch that alone
4 .[+1,456, -19] Wow, Aram's mom gave me chills. She's a psychopath
5. [+869, -71] Does anybody else feel like Baek Sung Hyun's the suspect of the case from 3 years ago?
6. [+484, -5] This drama is super thrilling but it's hard if you keep ending the episodes this way ㅜㅜ Start and solve a case in the same episode although I don't mind if a case that begins on Saturday carries over to Sunday
7. [+423, -6] The story just captures you. But why should it end like this, it's damn frustrating