#1032 W Finale





Sports Chosun -Nate: 'W' Han Hyo Joo leaves drying Lee Jong Suk behind and summons herself to the real world 'tears' 

1. [+267, -13] It's over???? It feels awkward... Kang Chul showed Yeon Joo her dad's photo but she didn't bother finding him.. She and Kang Chul kissed and then the whole thing's over... 

2. [+258, -8] Am I the only one who thinks the ending seems uneventful? 

3. [+242, -7] The ending felt rushed 

4. [+32, -2] I won't forget the shock I got in the first episode, the ending feels too empty 

5. [+26, -1] An ending with no context 

6. [+25, -2] I find it so pitiful that the dad died but Yeon Joo was so nonchalant about it. What would Kang Chul live as in the real world?.. Well, be happy I guess 






Mydaily - Nate: 'W' Lee Jong Suk ♥ Han Hyo Joo, sad happy ending through Kim Eui Sung's sacrifice 

1. [+683, -18] All I could think about is how Kang Chul can live in real world when he doesn't even have a form of identification? ㅜㅜ

2. [+576 -25] It started with Oh Sung Moo, Kang Chul took the lead and finished with Oh Sung Mo.. The ending was a bit of a disappointment but Kim Eui Sung and Lee Jong Suk were great

3. [+101, -5] I never noticed the criticisms on Han Hyo Joo's acting before but her crying scene in the emergency room was awkward. She just kept making crying noises ㅜㅜ If a rookie did this, I would've looked up if she had any acting experience at all

4. [+88, -2] I was disappointed with Hyo Joo's acting in the emergency room

5. [+81, -9] The happy ending is so forced. This drama started off strong but got too chaotic towards the end

6. [+75, -3] I expected the writer to find to find an ingenious way of saving both Kang Chul and the dad... but one of them had to die. It doesn't feel like a happy ending.. ㅠㅠ



Naver
1. [+9,515, -185] I felt so sad for writer Oh Sung Moo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He deserves an award.. I'm glad that Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo got their happy ending. W, it's been enjoyable!!

2. [+7,777, -131] I'm disappointed that Soo Bong didn't appear in the very end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+6,294, -153] Breaks my heart that writer Oh Sung Moo has to disappear but I'm happy that it ended happily for Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Good work♥️

4. [+5,046, -229] Wth is this ending... and no more Kang Chul...

5. [+4,478, -227] You worked hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Drama of my life ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,451, -18] "I love you, my daughter. Goodbye"... So sad

7. [+1,476, -34] Only Oh Sung Moo is the pitiful one ㅠㅠㅠ All he did was draw, what makes that a crime?

8. [+1,339, -18] When the end doesn't feel like the end..

9. [+1,258, -19] "You will detach yourself from the predetermined value I made, and I will be locked up with the predetermined value I made".. This line was daebak

10. [+1,127, -23] W's moral lesson: A father's love is great

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.