#548 Drinking capacities of male celebrities

Park Bogum -  0 glass (doesn't drink)

Joo Won - 2 cans of beer

Lee Jong Seok - 1 glass of soju

Kim Soo Hyun - 3 to 4 glasses of soju or 2 cans of beer

Song Joong Ki - 1 bottle of soju

Jo In Sung - 1 to 1 and a half bottles of soju

Kim Woo Bin - 1 to 1 and a half bottles of soju

Im Siwan - 2 bottles of soju

Ha Jung Woo - 3 bottles of soju

Go Kyung Pyo - 4 to 5 bottles of soju

So Ji Sub - 5 bottles of soju

Sung Shi Kyung - 11 bottles of soju

Jun Jin - 15 bottles of soju

Kang Ho Dong - 20 bottles of soju

Ji Sang Ryeol - 24 bottles of soju

Daum Cafe:
 Drinking capacities of male celebrities 

-24 bottles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And I easily get so full after drinking 3 glasses of water

-Song Joong Ki oppa's my destiny

-Woah 24. I'm knocked out after 2 bottles

-I heard 20 bottles is normal for Kang Ho Dong

-Ah Park Bogum's so cute... Lee Jong Seok too ㅠㅠ

-How is he even living fine after drinking 24 bottles of soju?... Poor liver

-I can't even drink 24 glasses of water in one sitting

-I find men who can't drink so charming and cute 

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.