#713 SFD (finale)




Sports Today - Nate: 'Deep Rooted Tree's Song Joong Ki's past is SFD's Nam Da Reum? 

1. [+392, -13] Nice to see the child Bang Won come back to portray his son ㅋ That kid's such a good actor, he'll definitely grow up handsome ㅎㅎ

2. [+365, -8] The overlap with Deep Rooted Tree and Six Flying Dragons and the actors from before left me in awe... Amazing drama, amazing acting... I'm sending my round of applause. Thank you for creating it

3. [+285, -5] The Daemado Conquest gave me goosebumps

4. [+27, -1] What do I watch now? Hard to believe that a 50-episode drama went too fast

5. [+24, 0] Signal's long gone, SFD is over... Should I watch Deep Rooted Tree again? Hurry up and release season 2 of Signal

6. [+21, 0] When will there be another drama like SFD? This is the first drama that made me feel this way ㅠ I wanna watch the whole thing again



Naver
1. [+190, -14] Best ending out of all the dramas I've seen..

2. [+149, -15] I've always waited for Mon/Tue to watch this. I'm so sad it's over ㅠㅠ SFD thank you!

3. [+138, -12] SFD has been the best these past 6 months

4. [+55, -2] I see some comments bashing Shin Se Kyung but I'm just so thankful to the production team that Baek Jin Hee didn't get the role




Xports News - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In as Lee Bang Won, a king's lonely path

1. [+4,000, -64] Why did I feel sad watching the six dragons' get-together scene in the last part? ㅠㅠ I shouldn't be too attached to a drama but... ㅋㅋ

2. [+3,249, -69] Thank you so much. It takes hard work to produce a masterpiece like this!!!!

3. [+2,991, -68] Lee Bang Won's charm is his hidden tenderness behind his icy nature ㅎㅎ

4. [+2,919, -61] Deep Rooted Tree in SFD's ast episode.. Should I watch that again...It's over ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,702, -57] Actors, staff and writers, thank you for your effort. This drama has made me happy. Thanks again

6. [+1,243, -24] The best ending. The young Sejong declaring the same statement as Sambong and Boon Yi represents the six dragons' ultimate intentions. I keep connecting what the invention of Hangul meant to the people at that time to what Sambong said before that it is important for people, especially the ones who are not in trade to learn how to write in order to bring them closer to the Great Cause. Eventually, Sejong ended up building the dream that the dragons weren't able to fulfill. The directing in the final episode is astonishing and breathtaking

7. [+1,026, -21] Now I know the reason why Boon Yi only remained nothing more but a lover to Lee Bang Won. To him, Boon Yi is the embodiment of his beloved people. Like the people, Boon Yi is similar to the wind, something that's impossible to capture ㅠㅠ That aspect is more ardent than the two of them ending up together, it will surely linger on me for long

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.