Cheese in the Trap film cast's high average age, a benefit or loss?
Article talks about the cast's high average age compared to the drama version and if this will harm or benefit the movie
1. [+2,041, -13] The ages aren't the issue but rather, it's how will they compress such a long story into a 2-hour movie?
2. [+2,197, -75] Celebrities can easily cover up their ages through their looks
3. [+1,337, -35] Woah.. Can't wait for Yoo In Young ㅋㅋㅋㄱ She will be amazing as Baek In Ha
4. [+594, -30] That's something to worry about but as long as the acting is good, it should be fine ♡
5. [+179, -17] I liked everything about the drama but too bad, the production crew turned it into a makjang
6. [+163, -19] There are so many adult students returning to school who are much older than them, why all this fuss over their ages?
7. [+80, -7] Reporter, what's the point in writing that 91er Kim Go Eun is 27 years old? ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+69, -4] It's a benefit. They get to act and receive a massive image boost from it
9. [+81, -10] Wow, since the sync is so perfect, we get this one reporter trolling and making a fuss over the cast's ages. Cheese, please hit daebak
10. [+91, -17] The lineup can't get any better than this ㅋㅋㅋㅋFighting!