Naver - Herald Pop: Lee Hana tells Jang Hyuk "Lee Joo Seung is the witness"
1. [+813, -9] Ha... The cops are too damn frustrating ㅠㅠㅠ How could you leave the suspect alone in the bathroom?
2. [+616, -8] The chief is the insider ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+509, -11] Can't believe a cop like Chief Jang exists
4. [+418, -4] That chief bastard is suspicious
5. [+103, 0] That dead body in the end is shocking
1. [+2,328, -31] The way the corpse was staring before falling from the closet gave me goosebumps
2. [+2,172, -33] The corpse's eyes gave me goosebumps.. She brought garbage to the house to disguise the smell coming from the dead body..daebak
3. [+1,980, -25] The dead body is scary but what made it even scarier is the actress who played the grandma ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+1,438, -23] I don't know how I many times I made I contact with the corpse, it's so creepy. Can't wait for next week
5. [+1,192, -32] Great episode ㄷㄷㄷ
6. [+474, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋThat grandma actually takes care of abandoned dogs in real life but always plays scary roles in dramas and movies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+386, -10] Did she kill her twin sister with the intention of getting the compensation money? Her face is similar to the corpse
8. [+338, -7] I'm thinking some woman killed the grandma to get the compensation money and that woman dressed up and put makeup on to look like the grandma, then collected garbage in the house to hide the corpse smell
9. [+316, -6] It keeps getting better and better ㅋㅋ Baek Sung Hyun doesn't seem suspicious, I still wonder about his identity though