Heart-fluttering gifs

Something's heart-fluttering about Xiumin

And this one

Plus this

Protecting someone's head from a ball

Not really a heart-fluttering situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut because of Kim Sunggyu's arm 

Confusing eye contact

Too pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

There's something cool about this and I don't even know what's goin on... 

Touching her hair
(tn: I don't why I can't save the gif for this one) 

Patting her head

Shielding her from the ball

There is no other friend like this ㅜㅜ

🙈

Their facial expressions are sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Can somebody tell me which video is this from ㅎㅎ

Looks like the kid got hurt.. 

Such a fan

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

I think this one's from a musical, but it's so unlike Kim Sunggyu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Daum Cafe: Heart-fluttering gifs 

-Who's the guy with Nicole?
┗Lee Jong Suk. He was in Nicole's music video

-Is that Yeri with Minho? That's so cute ㅠㅠ

-The 15th gif is from this video https://youtu.be/OcLsx30Ul7I

-Can I hug Jinyoung too?

-Guy in red who pushed away the incoming ball.. how smooth

-Did Park Hyung Shik major in how to make people's hearts flutter or something...... .aahh

-Sunggyu-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I saw Xiumin on the thumbnail and I clicked

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.