Taiwan to remake Meteor Garden after 16 years



Xports News via Daum: Taiwan to remake 'Boys Over Flowers/Meteor Garden' after 16 years... F4 is coming 

1. [+173, -18] The characters in the Korean version are the best~

2. [+128, -3] Do we get to see Dao Ming Si again

3. [+64, -1] Woah I still listen to the Taiwanese OST these days ㅋㅋㅋ I have no idea how I managed to sit through the whole series back then. Thinking about it now, it's cringeworthy ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+35, -2] Hul this was so popular. Anyone who says it's tacky and it flopped have never seen it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, it's successful enough that Korean gag programs even parodied it, people knew who Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai wereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Whatever anyone says, I'm excited for this remake. Taiwan is the best at bringing childish romance manhwas to life ㅠㅠㅠㅠ At first, the leads' visuals didn't seem very appealing but when I watched it, they were coolest and cutest thing on earth to me ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+35, -4] The Taiwanese version is the best, the OST is really good too. Can't wait

6. [+26, -1] Have they run out of contents?.. I bet they'll remaking this again in 20 years

7. [+17, 0] I liked this drama.. already 16 years

8. [+12, 0] My dongsaeng and I almost went to Taiwan because of Meteor Garden ㅋ Hard to believe 16 years have passed.. I haven't forgotten about Dao Ming Siㅋ


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.