Yook Sungjae reveals Goblin boosted his confidence as an actor



Newsen via Nate: Yook Sungjae "I even went to the writer's workroom to study up on acting, I gained confidence"

"While filming for Goblin, everything was a learning experience. I would often ask the writer for acting help, I learned so much and I gained confidence. I think I've gotten better at expressing emotions now"

1. [+427, -15] Handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He sings well, acts well, he's tall, handsome and his personality is likeable. He's a well-rounded idol ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+367, -10] Butterfly..

3. [+353, -16] Watching his performance in Goblin, he felt more like someone who has always been an actor rather than an idol ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -3] Still can't forget the scene in the bar where he changed from the god into Deokhwa

5. [+25, 0] If others would just rack up experience and gradually work their way up from smaller roles like Yook Sungjae and Im Siwan, they wouldn't be getting criticized

6. [+25, -3] He somehow reminds me of Lee Seung Giㅋㅋㅋ He's talented in singing, acting and variety

7. [+24, -4] He's walking the same path as Seo In Guk, they look similar too

8. [+22, -1] My favorite idol actor after Lee Joon

9. [+22, -1] Monthly BtoB ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There aren't that many idol groups out there where every member can pull off a solo... BtoB is talented and likeable

10. [+18, -2] His acting was the most perfect in Goblin.. I liked his character the best

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.