Trendy clothing items lately


The Qoo: Training suit that  is seen on many celebrities lately

is from a brand called Nerdy, the price ranges from 85 -88,000 won. 




















-Been wondering why I've been seeing this a lot when the style and color aren't appealing, had no idea it was sponsored

-It's not that they wear it spontaneously, they were it because it's sponsored clothing

-It looks good on IU and Kang Daniel

-Too much of an Adidas knockoff

-Zico promoted the heck out of it that people thought it's his own clothing brand ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'd wear those but I can't stand the bright colors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have a friend who bought the tracksuits from Nerdy, I would rather buy Adidas with that money


Daum Cafe: Trendy hat I keep seeing on tv 

is the Raffia hat









-It's the best when travellingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I've never seen anyone wore it on the streets

-I hope it still trendy next year coz I've already went on vacation

-The next trend will be Joseon gats (traditional hat worn by men along with hanbok during the Joseon dynasty) ㅋㅋㅋ

-I wanna buy it but probably won't make much use of it

-Reminds me of this


-Kang Hodong looks so cute

-It has that effect of making your face look smaller


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.