I don't understand why this always happens on broadcast: Comparing face sizes















Daum Cafe: I don't understand why this always happens on broadcast

-This only happens in Korea ㅋㅋ

-Honestly, I'm not curious about anyone's face size

-I don't know of any country that obsesses with face size other than Korea

-When I'm out and about, I don't look at a person and wonder about their face size. I hate that the media has conditioned us to believe that having a small face size is superior

-Stresses me out when tv shows do this, especially since I have a fairly large face.. it's a huge drag on my self-esteem

-Even foreigners wonder why Korea places so much importance on face sizes ㅋㅋㅋ

-Before nobody cared about face sizes. Since when did having a small face was seen as a symbol of beauty? Any size is beautiful

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.