Hwang Chi Yeol causes laughter on SNL8's final episode



Naver - Ilgan Sports: Hwang Chi Yeol "Grim Reaper parody, was it similar?"

1. [+145, -2] I burst out laughing at "it's my first time acting" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's really well suited with sitcoms~~~

2. [+141, -2] He was daebak funny ㅋㅋㅋ Poor Rudolph has a fatty liver, I wonder if that was an adlib or was on the script ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+137, -2] His acting is pretty good ㅎ

4. [+131, -2] I had a fun time watching ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+136, -4] He's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+81, -2] Hwang Chi Yeol is hard working and he's daebak funny ㅎㅎ

7. +78, -1] My belly hurts from laughing too much ㅎㅎㅎㅎ




Naver- Ten Asia: 'SNL', Hwang Chi Yeol, From a bf with dance instinct to Simpson...Charismatic CC transformation

1. [+47, 0]  His acting talent is going to waste if he only focuses on singing, he's really good~~

2. [+43, 0] Please consider going into acting, don't let it go to waste 

3. [+42, 0] Kyaahhh~~ Never new he could be so funny ~~ Hope to see you lots on tv~ The love calls he's going to receive will be no joke, I bet ㅎㅎ

4. [+40, -0] Hwang Chi Yeol`s the best! He`s bursting with charms and super hilarious too. What`s he not good at?

5. [+37, 0] I laughed a lot~~ How is he talented at everything? ~~ ♥♥♥ His acting is jjang ♥♥♥

6. [+25, 0] Hwang Chi Yeol is charismatic~~ I hope he gets to appear on tv often in 2017, he's a gem~~^^

7. [+24, 0] He's so much fun, he acts well. Hwang Chi Yeol-ssi has everything, so cool!

8. [+24, 0] It's the first time I'm seeing him on a tv program, I laughed so hard ㅋㅋㅋ His acting skills are daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

Powered by Blogger.