Moon Lovers' IU and Lee Jun Ki to reunite at SBS Drama awards





Naver - Osen: [Exclusive] Lee Jun Ki♥ IU to reunite on SBS Drama Awards red carpet... fan event 

1. [+483, -10] Oh yes, this makes me happy^^

2. [+448, -14] Such an uplifting news. This couple is pretty yet unfortunate.. I'm thankful we get to see them together again on the red carpet

3. [+436, -12] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ We get to see SoHae couple's two-shotㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+403, -10] Ooh SoHae couple ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+400, -9] Can't believe we'll be seeing their two-shot in suit and dress ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+191, -4] Is this our compensation for leaving us miserable over that present day scene in Moon Lovers? ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you. SoHae in suit and dress ㅠㅠ

7. [+195, -5] Daebak.. that's really nice of them to hold a fan event

8. [+193, -6] My SoHae. I'm glad to see them again ㅠㅠ

-
Powered by Blogger.