[Spoilers] Dokkaebi Ep 9
Naver - Sports Chosun: Yoo Inna was Gong Yoo's sister... Yook Sungjae is the butterfly
1. [+14,635, -204] Deokhwa who we thought was the maknae turns out to be highest of them all... Then, let Goblin ♥Eun Tak, grim reaper♥ Sunny couples live happily, God Deokhwa-nim
2. [+13,031, -164] "Yook Sungjae is the butterfly" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why not just call him 'god'...
3. [+10,501, -214] The writer got us viewers wrapped around her finger
4. [+9,222, -164] Ah what the? The article title spoiled it for me
5. [+7,637, -142] Then, what is Deokhwa's grandpa's identity?
6. [+1,952, -22] The writer left us a clue. Seeing that the door that a human can't open was opened, we know that one can change their destiny if they have the earnest desire to do so. This indicates hope to a certain degree. But the problem is we don't know what kind of man the chairman's secretary is. And what is the grim reaper's fate? ㅠㅠㅠ It keeps getting good as the drama goes on
7. [+1,923, -23] Gong Yoo and Yoo Inna must really be siblings in the past by the way they foughtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+1,894, -21] Like I'm in the world's smallest cafe.. Gong Yoo?... Ah.. I burst out laughing
1. [+929, -26] Did the goblin study fashion throughout those 900 years? ㅋㅋI didn't know male clothes could be so pretty!!!! He looked so good in his coat in the snowfall... Can't he keep wearing it? ~~~ "He's tall, he looks like a dinosaur, he makes me fee like I'm in a small cafe". This part made me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+612, -12] I still haven't forgotten the yesterday's shocking article title.. Yook Sungjae is a butterfly ㅋ
3. [+436, -16] Every episode is legendary! I'm happy I get to see another episode today
4. [+389, -11] I like the current state of the story but I hope their love won't end on a sad note
5. [+349, -14] One hour is too fast ㅜㅜ Please change it back to 1 hr 30 minutes
6. [+73, 0] I'm guessing things will get sadder for grim reaper more than goblin ㅠㅠ
1. [+1,378, -17] Wow.. Whether on Pann or other communities, people have guessed that Yook Sungjae=butterfly=god, and that he is just as powerful as Samshin grandma. They were right... Viewers amaze me ㄷㄷㄷ
2. [+1,206, -127] Today's cinematography is gorgeous but the story was too draggy..
3. [+941, -147] This episode was too draggy
4. [+128, -2] The butterfly is small but did you guys see how the shadow did appear like it was an airplane's shadow? The butterfly is too small to notice when in actuality, it has a big presence, signifying that it's a god. I love those tiny details
5. [+104, -1] I got goosebumps when Deokhwa spoke informally to Samshin and told her he doesn't have a card
6. [+90, -12] I wish they show more of the princess' story. Ji Eun Tak's scenes are boring, it's so much more fun when grim reaper and goblin show upㅋㅋ Tomorrow's episode looks better~~