Hani, Seolhyun and Tzuyu to collab for 'MBC Gayo Daejaejun'



Naver - Sports Dong A: Hani x Seolhyun x Tzuyu, to collab for 'MBC Gayo Festival'

1. [+1,038, -127] They're all pretty

2. [+870, -108] I personally think HanSeolTzu was epic last time ㅋㅋ

3. [+761, -109] To men, this is such a dream lineup

4. [+506, -85] Looking forward to HanSeolTzu!! Please show a good collab stage

5. [+443, -76] All three are pretty!! HanSeolTzu returns...I'm anticipating a good collab stage

6. [+76, -15] I wish they don't wear those kind of outfits. Too tacky ㅜㅜ

7. [+106, -31] Everyone knows Seolhyun and Hani are pretty but I'm curious how Tzuyu's going to be like once she reaches her 20s.. She's still in high school even next year... I hope she develops prettily!!

8. [+105, 32] Crazy. We get to three visual goddesses collab again ㄷㄷㄷTheir performance last time was too short ㅠㅠ Hoping it'll be about 3 mins 40 sec long this time

-
Powered by Blogger.