'New Journey' members' thoughtfulness towards Song Mino warms viewers hearts





tv Report - Naver: 'New Journey to the West 3', Hyungs taking care of maknae Song Mino 'heartwarming' 

1. [+1,266, -12] Really amazing of the hyungs to take care of the maknae~ Knowing that he's young and new to variety, it warms my heart to see them taking care of him discreetly. It's the first heartwarming breakfast in New Journey ~~!

2. [+1,091, -8] For real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat if Song Mino never knew about it until this episode came out? I'd be deeply moved if If I knew

3. [+1,073, -7] I had no idea the hyungs didn't know were the grapefruit was~~I was laughing one moment, then felt so touched on the other

4. [+823, -10] Thank you for taking care of him ㅠㅠ Mino probably found out after watching the broadcast. Such a daebak and touching episode

5. [+717, -6] Today's funny and heartwarming ㅠㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+215, -8] Eun Ji Won also protected the grapefruit by peer pressure. This show warms my heart

7. [+181, -5] They're so nice ㅠㅠ  The new members will be even more motivated because they're receiving love from the hyungs 






Naver - Osen: 'New Journey 3', From wife jjang to long live blue... sea of tears from too much laughter 

1. [+4,229, -60]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wife jjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahn Jae Hyun's so crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,360, -41] Monamija, wife jjang, blue long live ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,598, -49] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMonamija ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's too fun ㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait for next week ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,614, -47] Today's highlight is wife jjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,894, -41] Monamija ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Damn funny

6. [+676, -18] I laughed myself to tears today but seeing the original members taking care of the new members made me a bit emotional.. No matter what they say, New Journey is jjang

7. [+661, -12] ㅋㅋㅋToday's totally funny ㅋㅋㅋ I'm touched that everyone's super caring to the maknae.. New Journey is jjang

8. [+526, -17] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ God Soo Geun's awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You seriously can't overlook his variety sense

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.