Similarities of I's (Cha Yoon Ji) 'I Wish' music video to BoA's music videos?


I's I Wish music video
She turns on the tv in her room and on the screen is herself singing and dancing 

Music video of BoA's debut single 'ID; Peace B'
She turns on the tv in her room and on the screen is herself singing and dancing

The stage backgrounds are similar and they're both wearing white outfits
There were many comments mentioning that they were reminded of BoA's white jacket and bootcut pants styling early in her debut


Besides that, some scenes from I's mv are similar to BoA's other mv

I's mv

BoA's 'Message' mv

I's mv

BoA's Game mv

Dance position in I's mv

Compared to BoA's Only One mv

I's articles on Naver calling her the second BoA

theqoo: Seems like I's mv consulted BoA's styling way too much 

-Oh.. An homage?...

-Is this why they media played her as the second BoA?

-As soon as I saw the clothes, I immediately thought of BoA

-It's really similar to ID; Peace B

-I remember when BoA got accused of copying Britney ㅋㅋㅋ

-Fireworks and brick backgrounds are too common in music videos but seeing all these similarities with BoA, you can't simply call it a coincidence

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.