[Spoilers] Hwarang + Night Light + Romantic Doctor Kim

Click on each title to expand


Hwarang Ep 6





Naver - Xports News: 'Hwarang', Park Hyung Shik forcibly kisses Go Ara... will Park Seo Joon explode? 

1. [+3,426, -139] Park Hyung Shik, what the? My heart's fluttering. His acting is amazing

2. [+2,972, -129] As expected, Hwarang's the drama that turned me into a Park Hyung Shik fan. The kiss ㄷㄷ

3. [+2,236, -126] Talk about a random kiss but it gave me butterflies..

4. [+1,884, -104] He looked damn handsome although the kiss is so random!!!

5. [+1,699, -92] Wow Park Hyung Shik is fine ㅜㅜ

6. [+614, -13] The Hwarangs are unified by visuals

7. [+579, -8] Why did it feel like the episode lasted only for 10 minutes?

8. [+600, -22] Park Seo Joon's so cool when he smiles ㅠㅠ♡♡

9. [+537, -22] Indeed the drama that made me join Park Hyung Shik's fandom. Woah how do I wait until next week?

10. [+490, -9] I'm so jealous of Aro, she's loved by Seon Woo and Sam Maek Jong ㅠㅠ  And the drama just keeps getting better^^ Next week, hurry up ~~~


Daum - Sports Seoul: 'Hwarang', Park Hyung Shik kisses Go Ara "Why are you making me waver?"

1. [+329, -19] Park Hyung Shik's so good at acting wow

2. [+293, -19] Didn't expect much out of this drama but it's so much fun

3. [+281, -18] I have a serious case of second lead syndrome ~~ ♡♡

4. [+175, -13] Go Ara is funny and pretty. Park Hyung Shik is really handsome. They fit their characters so well ㅎㅎ

5. [+158, -10] Sam Maek Jong is my type. I can't wait for next week

6. [+137, -12] Kyaa!! I didn't see the kiss scene coming. How I am supposed to wait a whole week??

7. [+122, -7] I love it when Park Seo Joon smiles, he's cute ㅎ Love those NGs in the end ㅎ


Naver - Xports News: 'Hwarang', Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Shik and Choi Minho, confrontation with Do Ji Han on the first day 

1. [+133, -9] Park Hyung Shik bursts with charms ㅠㅡㅠ

2. [+114, -6] I don't like Ban Ryu but he will change when he falls in love with Soo Ho's sister

3. [+93, -7] Jo Yoon Woo and Park Hyung Shik are the prettiest ㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋ

4. [+80, -9] Gorgeous face, honey voice, great acting. Sam Maek Jong is everything.. I'm cheering for you!!!

5. [+40, -5] I'm now a fan of Park Hyung Shik ㅜㅜㅜ He suits hanbok and long hair ㅜㅠ



Night Light Ep 14




Naver - Xports News: 'Night Light' UEE, at this rate, womance is going to be her specialty

1. [+214, -25] UEE's plastic surgery seems to stand out when she's next to Lee Yo Won

2. [+178, -14] No comments the whole hour this article was up on Naver... Night Light accomplished another difficult task

3. [+90, -6] Her old face was prettier and way more charming, it's such a shame. Well, as long as she's satisfied and happy right now... I liked her chubby charms

4. [+130, -23] UEE has seen better days

5. [+122, -24] This drama is fun. I don't watch the broadcast each time but this drama motivates me to study harder. Our preferences vary, I wish people would stop others why they're watching a particular drama~~

6. [+30, -2] I don't understand why she had to fix her face

7. [+26, -1] I liked UEE when she just debuted. She got too much procedure on her face, she's started to look like Son Dambi



Romantic Doctor Kim Ep 17




Naver - tv Report: 'Romantic Doctor', Joo Hyun lapses into unconsciousness... Will Han Seok Kyu crumble like this? 

1. [+3,329, -32] The most useful person at Doldam Hospital is Mr. Gu after all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,669, -32] The power of attorney attack is freaking cider ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,518, -36] Kyaahh~~~ This drama needs to be shows season by season like how it's done with American dramas

4. [+2,366, -34] I can't stand Director Do's madness anymore

5. [+921, -8] When Director Do was admitted to the trauma center, Master Kim's eyes appeared slightly bloodshot that tears started to well in his eyes, I realize how angry he must've been. He didn't win the Daesang for no reason

6. [+884, -9] Wow Han Seok Kyu's charisma is no joke, he shows the dignity of a Daesang winner. As a med school student, I aspire to become a doctor as righteous as Master Kim. Even though someone like him only exists in dramas and manhwa, I won't become a doctor for the power and money 

7. [+782, -5] Han Seok Kyu doesn't put much strength into his voice but his pronunciation is so clear when he delivers his line. I love it....

8. [+772, -6] A world where the facts are rampant.. Where the words of powerful people become facts  where the plead of the powerless become worthless.. Daebak, it's so touching.. So much praise for this drama 

9. [+762, -9] Master Kim and Director Do's acting makes me shiver ㅎ ㄷ ㄷ Director Do's so good at acting that I wanna kill him ㅋㅋ

10. [+668, -4] Another reason why 'Romantic Doctor' hit daebak is there is nobody in the cast that is bad at acting. Even the actor playing Do In Beom is a rookie is he's pretty good

11. [+592, -9] One hour is like 10 minutes

12. [+513, -10] As expected, the class of a Daesang winner is different! Seok Kyu hyungnim's words tug at the heart 
Powered by Blogger.