#474 Drama castings: Park Shin Hye, Jeon Do Yeon, Park Shin Yang




Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Shin Hye considers drama comeback with SBS 'Doctors' 

1. [+1,429, -29] What's up with the titles of SBS dramas? (tn: the original title is 'Female Gangster Hye Jung' but was edited within an hour of releasing the article)

2. [+994, -26] I thought it was an internet novel...

3. [+656, -19] It's a working title so they might change it later on

4. [+687, -46] So many gangster glamorizations happening lately

5. [+261, -44] Although she isn't confirmed yet, I'm totally looking forward to Shin Hye unni

6. [+126, -28] Come back soon with a good drama. I'm cheering you on

7. [+78, -12] I miss you in a drama but do a good job choosing~

8. [+81, -15] Nice~~~ You can trust Park Shin Hye ♡♡♡

9. [+73, -13] I wonder who her leading man will be

10. [+78, -15] She's not confirmed. Why can't they just a release an article once she's confirmed? Can't wait for her return. Hwaiting

11. [+53, -9] Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Star News - Naver: [Exclusive] Jeon Do Yeon as a strong candidate for 'The Good Wife' lead role... To make her tv comeback after 11 years

1. [+467, -26] Wow it would be daebak if Jeon Do Yeon takes the offer!!! I miss her ㄷㄷ

2. [+417, -21] Woah daebak daebak... Woah freaking awesome... This is unbelievable. I like 'The Good Wife' and I can't believe they're casting Jeon Do Yeon for the lead role. She really should star in a tvN drama. I'm so excited

3. [+269, -22] Daebak!! It's a must-see if it's Jeon Do Yeon!!!

4. [+203, -15] Daebak. As expected of tvN!!!!

5. [+49, -1] Heol... The female lead has to be considerably fierce while looking sexy and smart. Julianna Margulies definitely have those characteristics. 'The Good Wife' is such a good show and I hope the Korean version doesn't end up being too melodramatic..

6. [+42, -3] She's no doubt an amazing actress but her voice sounds so whiny. That wouldn't work if she's playing a lawyer

7. [+25, -2] tvN's really on fire... They're way more ahead than public broadcasts when it comes to dramas

8. [+21, -2] Why would they mess up with this? Can't they just dub the original in Korean and air it?


Star News - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Shin Yang cast in new KBS Mon-Tue drama 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deulho'

1. [+2,989, -44] Park Shin Yang's an actor you can trust.. A drama adaptation for 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deulho'!

2. [+1,758, -30] Finally, a drama adaptation for this webtoon. I hope it becomes a masterpiece. It's also released as a Thursday webtoon. Check it out if you're interested

3. [+1,199, -27] God Shin Yang's finally making a comeback.. I've waited for ages

4. [+979, -33] You can trust Park Shin Yang. KBS commonly live shoots their Mon/Tue dramas. The cast is gonna have to suffer

5. [+655, -23] Looking forward to it!!!!!

6. [+78, 0] Please please Park Shin Yang, please confirm itㅜㅜ I miss you in dramas ♡

7. [+65, 0] Oh, Jo Deulhoㅋㅋㅋ I wonder who they'll cast for the female intern

8. [+60,-1] I hope he gets to do it. I'm a fan and it's been a while since I've seen him act in anything

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.