#524 spoilers

I Have a Lover

.

tv Report - Nate: 'I Have A Lover', Kim Hyun Joo talks to Kim Hyun Joo, 'Amazing'

1. [+221, -6] In 'War of Flowers' and in this drama, her acting is really Daesang-worthy. Even without a trophy, it's already worthy of that award

2. [+213, -5] I couldn't believe that only one actress is acting when I saw this last night. It felt like I was getting a lesson on how to play double roles. Kim Hyun Joo is amazing!

3. [+181, -7] Can't believe they didn't give her the Daesang ㅠ

4. [+57, -2] Everyone knows that Kim Hyun Joo used to be really popular but for whatever reason, she was forgotten or awhile. But her fame slowly grew once again thanks to her amazing acting skills

5. [+46, -6] Honestly, I skipped 'Reply 1988' and watched this drama and I now know why people are calling her God Hyun Joo. Even as a R88 viewer, I never thought this drama was bad but journalists make it seem so because they only write about Reply

Osen - Naver: 'I Have A Lover', Kim Hyun Joo's double role acting on another dimension... Why people call her 'God Hyun Joo'

1. [+2,375, -28] I was so convinced that there were 2 actresses during this scene. Kim Hyun Joo unni is jjang!!!

2. [+1,531, -20] Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Jin Hee are rediscoveries in IHAL

3. [+1,471, -31] God Hyun Joo-nim is an amazing actress. I'm enjoying IHAL!!!!

4. [+1,289, -27] Her acting just keeps getting better and better.. As expected from God Hyun Joo


Osen - Naver: 'I Have A Lover', Ji Jin Hee's melo gaze that's impossible to hide

1. [+771, -8] This drama wouldn't be the same without Ji Jin Hee's melo gaze/eyes. Those very eyes that have us weep out loud, feel heartbreak, and make our hearts flutter.. Their acting is jjang

2. [+644, -8] Both leads have daebak acting skills

3. [+555, -13] The song 'Years' by Ryu always gets me


4. [+453, -2] Ji Jin Hee makes me cry. His face is as handsome as his voice.  I really love his acting too.


My Daughter Geum Sa Wol

.


Sports Chosun - Nate: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' becomes 'Temptation of Jo Oh Wol'

1. [+602, -3] The drama should change its title to 'My Daughter Jo Oh Wol'. Sa Wol is so helpless, she doesn't do anything and leaves it all up to her mom to solve everything and for Oh Wol to do the revenge. It's a big help if she just stays put

2. [+436, -5] Sa Wol died once at the orphanage, the second time at the construction and the third time on the car. And she died the fourth time when her oppa married Oh Hye Sang. And she will die for the fifth time once her oppa and Hye Sang have their own child although in the end Hye Sang will be thrown in prison and pay for her crimes

3. [+378, -8] Why am I even watching this? No other station makes a fool of its viewers as much as MBC


Dong A - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Park Se Young enters her 'in-laws world' that's worse than hell

1. [+2,347, -58] I watched Reply and this and it felt like I just choked on sweet potatoes. Someone please give me radish kimchi

2. [+2,217, -39] And I thought Deuk Ye or Oh Wol would show up during the wedding

3. [+2,130,-49] I thought Oh Wol was the protagonist today.. My Daughter Jo Oh Wol

4. [+1,282, -46] If there journalists are still writing about Oh Wol, that can only mean that she's alive.. I'm looking forward to Oh Wol's resurrection ㅋㅋ

5. [+341, -6] In the description of characters, it's written that Jo Se Hoon is Sa Wol's Daddy Long Legs and someone who develops feelings for her. The writer turned it into absolute makjang and made Jo Se Hoon a pushover ㅋㅋ

6. [+242, -6] I'm just hoping that the writer won't make Geum Hye Sang pregnant and suffocate us viewers with a frustrating pace

Naver
1. [+6,654, -80] Se Hoon's the prime example of pushover. Why would he marry his sister's murderer? Please let Oh Wol be alive. I won't accept it if she's dead

2. [+3,373, -86] Stop it. So annoying. Is there no other story to tell? How frustrating, so frustrating

3. [+2,670, -54] Oh Hye Sang is the most annoying

4. [+2,169, -44] I thought I was suffocating. Grr

5. [+782, -17] I was expecting Hongdo to show up at the wedding

6. [+762, -11] Why didn't Sa Wol show the video of the orphanage incident? That would've stopped the wedding
.

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.