Creative ways of labeling BEAST members on tv shows


Daum Cafe
: Production crews showing consideration to a group that can't use their name 


Cube holds trademark for the name BEAST and after the group left the agency, they've been unable to promote under the name.

1. Weekly Idol

Yong Joon Hyung (28)
Celebrity in a group with undetermined name 


Yong Joonhyung (28)
Currently looking for a job


The middle syllable in BEAST's name is replaced with an asterisk (*)



2. Empty the Convenience Store

Lee Kikwang (28) | Talent (tn: another word for 'actor')


Son Dongwoon (27) | Multi-talented entertainer


3. I Live Alone



Yoon Doojoon
Soccer player colleague 




Lee Kikwang (29/neighborhood soccer player)

~

-This is sad and hilarious at the same time ㅠㅠ

-Neighborhood soccer player is the funniest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-In 'I Live Alone', the don't even mention "Cube", they call it "box" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-BEAST fighting!!!

-Soccer player ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This kinda reminds me of Shinhwa in the past. Boys, fighting!

-Ah it's so cute but a bit sad

-I had no idea about the trademark thing when I watched I Live Alone, I thought it's because they just love soccer or something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.