[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You (Pilot)







Naver - tv Report: Lee Je Hoon ♥ Shin Minah get married...destined to die together 

1. [+3,828, -203] Woah, Lee Je Hoon- Shin Minah make such a refreshing combo ♡♡ The cinematography is pretty, I like how it's so calm ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+3,632, -190] Their visuals are awesome... Lee Je Hoon is super handsome

3. [+2,974, -249] Better than I thought, I'm surprised

4. [+2,042, -182] This is fun ㅠ

5. [+1,840, -168] Fun dramaㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+529, -54] Wow, Lee Je Hoon's nose is so sharp, it could cut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't help but be in awe of his side profile ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shin Minah and Lee Je Hoon match the concept of the drama!

7. [+485, -46] I love the way Lee Je Hoon looks in white shirt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+494, -61] This drama has the calmness and vibe of a Japanese movie.. I like dramas that provokes curiosity

9. [+466, -66] I guess people who say Shin Minah can't act are just biased against her. Her acting isn't bad, it's just that she has other sides to her that have stronger appeal.. I never though she was terrible at acting

10. [+446, -63] They're the same age in real life but Lee Je Hoon feels younger ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Nate - Ilgan Sports: "My legs are pretty"... stubborn + drunk Shin Minah 

1. [+312, -29] Ah so adorable ㅎㅎㅎ After Dokkaebi ended, I wasn't expecting much but it's really fun ㅎㅎ

2. [+292, -19] Lee Je Hoon's voice is filled with honey ㅠㅠ Shin Minah's drunk acting is pretty good, I don't see any problem in her acting at all!! This drama exceeded my expectations!!!!

3. [+228, -14] Lee Je Hoon's an amazing actor. The look in his eyes are sexy ❤

4. [+26, -6] But I just noticed how small Lee Je Hoon's frame is, almost the same as Shin Minah's ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -8] Shin Minah's acting has improved greatly

6. [+24, -4] They're both pretty ㅠㅠ



Naver 

1. [+730, -21] The cinematography is beautiful, I'm loving the calmness. There's so much negativity in the news lately, a quiet drama like this is what I need

2. [+493, -29] Even if you know the future, you can't change the past.. Everything happens for a reason

3. [+505, -45] Everything else aside, Lee Je Hoon is very good-looking, Shin Minah's super pretty. Never thought she could look so cute while acting drunk ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+443, -26] The palette of this drama is pretty

5. [+88, -10] Quite similar in cinematography with 'Signal' ㅋㅋ

6. [+92, -12] It's like a mix of Signal + Oh Hae Young Again + About Time. It's shaping to be a healing drama, the color palette is charming


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.