EXO Suho cross dressing in a drama



Daum Cafe:
 EXO Suho cross dressing in a drama 





It's not Suho, but Kang Sora

They look like they could be siblings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Daum Cafe: EXO Suho cross dressing in a drama 

-Well of course, I thought it was Junmyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kang Sora?? It's not Suho wearing a wig?

-I hope they appear in a drama/movie together

-Whew, I thought this was real

-I remember on a post about Junmyeon and Sehun at the airport, somebody commented they're Kang Sora and Yoo Yeon Seok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I assumed it was a still cut of him cross dressing in The Universe's Star

-How did the OP find a photo from a similar angle? ㅋㅋㅋ

-Kang Sora and Suho will be starring in an MV together

-Ah Warm and Cozy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should've figured out with Jinyoung in the first pic

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.