[Spoilers] Rebel E7+8


Ep 7





Naver - tv Report: Kim Sang Joong is alive.. can Yoon Kyun Sang save him? 

1. [+1,826, -33] Kim Sang Joon's appeared for a second but he overwhelms with force

2. [+1,490, -36] Ending is daebak!! And Kim Sang Joong 3-second appearance gave me goosebumps~~!! Can't wait for tomorrow^-^

3. [+1,294, -42] Today's highlight is God Amogae in the last 3 seconds ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+1,201, -87] Our poor Kyung Sangie... Amogae-ssi is stealing the spotlight~~

5. [+754, -45] Amogae!!!!!! I really like Honey Lee, she's so pretty ~~ ㅋㅋ

6. [+436, -18] He matches with Honey Lee

7. [+381, -2] Gil Hyun will become a yangban (tn: nobleman, aristocrat) and pass the state exam

8. [+445, -26] I think the writer and director have the skills to make this work for 30 episodes. The story is dynamic and has a good flow to it. I'm surprised at how good Honey Lee's acting is


Ep 8


Naver - Osen: Yoon Kyun Sang begins his revenge.. first target is Kim Jung Tae 

1. [+1,552, -38] Ah Rebel is so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But where's the preview? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,324, -31] White-haired Amogae's screen presence is strong

3. [+1,076, -28] Good to see that people are flocking next to Gildong again.. Especially Ga Ryung, she will a big source of strength

4. [+905, -21] Eo Rinie needs to be at a safe. Where did they take her? 3

5. [+671, -16] I just loved it when Amogae cracked a smile when he said OOO ㄷㄷㄷ His vengeance has begun~~

6. [+282, -17] The veteran actors are amazing but I realized how good Yoon Kyun Sang and Honey Lee are through Rebel. I worried for Yoon Kyun Sang but his acting is more stable than I thought ㅠㅠ Besides, Ahn Nae Sang's in this drama too!!! I love it ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+279, -17] Yoon Kyun Sang's acting is quite good

8. [+249, -9] Amogae's line in the end gave me goosebumps

9. [+243, -7] He's so cute bantering with Chae Soo Bin

10. [+206, -4] I got all scared when Amogae drank the makgeolli and thought he'd close his eyes for good


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.