Cast of Dream High then and now


Kim Soo Hyun, Suzy, IU

Taecyeon, Eom Ki Joon

tv Report via Naver: "Already 7 years"... 'Dream High' stars, this is how they've grown 

1. [+4,220, -113] Kim Soo Hyun had a lot of hit works but his most memorable character for me is Song Sam Dong

2. [+2,404, -51] From the cast to writer Park Hye Ryun, director Lee Eung Bok and Kim Sung Yoon who directed Moonlight Drawn By Clouds ㄷㄷ If they all work together again in another project, that's what I call a dream team ㅎㅎ

3. [+2,301, -34] 7 years already ㄷㄷ

4. [+2,190, -83] Sam Dong liked Hyemi so much ㅜㅜ I watch Dream High sometimes and it always puts me in a good mood ㅎㅎ

5. [+1,543, -41] I loved this drama when I was in middle school.. Can't believe it's been 7 years ㅠ

6. [+396, -13] Suzy, IU, Kim Soo Hyun, they all shot to stardom. I'm proud

7. [+372, -8] I was nodding along at Kim Soo Hyun, Suzy and IU then burst into laughter at Eom Ki Joon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+305, -12] Dream High is the drama of Kim Soo Hyun's life, it's what made him a household name ㅎㅎ

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.