[Spoilers] Suspicious Partner (Pilot)






Sports Chosun via Naver: 'Suspicious Partner' Nam Ji Hyun gets cornered by her killer ex-boyfriend 

1. [+948, -42] Nam Ji Hyun fitted her tacky and cute role in Shopping King.. I feel like she will nail this role too. Ji Chang Wook's an amazing actor and his visuals are hard at work these days

2. [+950, -45] Fun drama, I thought it's another cliche story but there's a twist to it ㅋㅋㅋ  Ji Chang Wook and  Nam Ji Hyun are killing it with their chemistry

3. [+900, -70] Wow the suspense in the end is daebak.. As expected from the writer of I Remember You, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun' s chemistry, is this for real?? Choosing this drama for Wed-Thu♡♡♡

4. [+726, -39] It's as fun as I hoped it to be. Love the visuals and acting ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+556, -45] Amazing drama!!!! Nam Ji Hyun's acting got better

6. [+154, -4] Dirty yet pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this vibe ㅋ

7. [+140, -9] I thought it's gonna be a rom com but I got goosebumps throughout the episode. The story keeps you guessing what happens next~~

8. [+129, -7] The female lead ends up in jail in the first episode ㄷㄷ



tv Report via Naver: 'Suspicious Partner', Nam Ji Hyun dumped by boyfriend, reunites with Ji Chang Wook 'astonished' 


1. [+358, -18] I'm stunned by Ji Chang Wook when he's on screen... he's super good-looking

2. [+280, -17] Wow, I wanted to see it for Ji Chang Wook but the story's quite good so far

3. [+259, -11] Dirty but pretty ㅋㅋAh so funny. I was curious about the writer and it's actually the same person behind All About My Romance and I Remember You. I liked both dramas

4. [+228, -15] Healer made me become a fan of Ji Chang Wook. It's shaping up to be a hit drama

5. [+123, -13] But why all these one-night stands lately

6. [+69, -3] I'd rather be dead if I was a murder suspect like the female lead... Imagine the shock you have to go through

7. [+54, -6] Nam Ji Hyun's character is so hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ  I thought it was pretty refreshing when she sang through her lines ㅋ


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.