Which 2nd generation girl group disbandment made you the most sad?



1. Wonder Girls

2. Sistar

3. 2NE1

4. Kara

5. 4Minute

Daum Cafe: Which 2nd generation girl group disbandment made you the most sad?

-I can't choose... They are all so special to me.. but if I really had to, 2NE1

-Personally, Sistar... One reason why I looked forward to summer was because of their comebacks

-2NE1ㅠㅠ The memories of my teens

-4Minute.. They had the potential to be big but Cube ruined it

-222 because it's so sudden

-Sistar.. I'm still in shock. They never had any scandals or undergone members changes. Summer won't be the same without them

-Wait.. Has Kara really disbanded? I remember Gyuri saying they didn't disband

-All the girl groups I grew up with..I hope Soshi stays on for a long time

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.