07.09.17 Variety roundup: Knowing Bros + Infinity Challenge + 1N2D + Masked Singer + Running Man


Knowing Bros (Jung Yonghwa & Zico)






Ilgan Sports via Naver: 'Knowing Bros', Jung Yonghwa x Zico, talent, talking skills, charms, it's all 'hot' 

1. [+1,869, -49] Wow, Kim Heechul guessing the songs really gave me goosebumps

2. [+1,400, -44] Lee Soo Geun is seriously gifted. How did he think of that?

3. [+1,173, -53] Kim Hee Chul is a genius.. How did he manage to guess the name of the song right?

4. [+1,109, -81] Zico, Lee Soo Geun and Kim Heechul cracked me up ㅋㅋ

5. [+1,093, -83] Last week was a snooze fest, the fun came back this week ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+499, -35] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This episode is so good. Yonghwa and Zico were funny. Mad respect for Soo Geun and Heechulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+406, -34] Jung Yonghwa failed at his concept today but that's what made it fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like Zico ♡♡ Lee Soo Geun and Heechul are the best

8. [+280, -19] Heechul hard carried ㅋㅋㅋㅋSo funny when Jung Yonghwa used his nose to play the recorder ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+288, -23] Jung Yonghwa and Zico were fun

10. [+351, -45] Jung Yonghwa's so handsome... He and Zico are bursting with charms. The impersonations were pretty good







Infinity Challenge (Real Men)





Herald Pop via Naver: "YES I can"... Park Myung Soo, revival of a laughter hunter in the army 


1. [+12, 833, -104] Yes I can ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't stop laughing at this part

2. [+10, 902, -100] Yes I canㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMyung Soo-ong made this episode legendary

3. [+8,801, -84] Funniest thing ever ㅋㄲㅋㅋ

4. [+8,429, -73] The most hilarious part is when the members try to hold back their laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny I had tears in my eyes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+7,213, -80] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mudo is so much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It makes me all warm and fuzzy ㅋㅋ

6. [+2,410, -29] Yes I can!! Ah for real, this is the most I laughed at Park Myung Soo this year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+2,323, -29] 6 hyungs ㅋㅋ The sudden family introduction ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yes I can ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah my stomach hurts from laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+2,191, -14] I'm amazed at the instructor's willpower to not laughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+1,897, -21] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everything he blurts out made me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10 [+1,633, -11] I burst out laughing at Yes I canㅋ




1N2D (Working Holiday Pt. 2)







Herald Pop via Naver: '1N2D', Kim Junho x Nature Man, being solitary is the best, right? 


1. [+1,087, -30] Donggu is amazing, the ice must've been heavy to carry

2. [+986, -30] "I should've lived down there if I knew" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+875, -20] Wow daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Had no idea they'd be carrying ice ㄷㄷㄷㄷ The nature man was loving it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+774, -25] This is way more fun than when they do games ㅠHe looks so happy drinking his icy cider in the end ㅋㅋ

5. [+550, -14] Loved this episode

6. [+315, -6] "When I was young,  I thought money is the best. Now that I'm older, I realized that that is true "ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+251, -3] The nature man likes his ice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+255, -5] Today's episode is funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋNature man grandpa in Cha Tae Hyun's segment were cute. The members were hard at work, the staff were funny too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+234, -2]  From the capital ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+233, -5] It seems that 1N2D is experiencing another peak like in season 1 ㅋㅋ It's so much fun ㅋㅋ



Masked Singer (Oh Hayoung, Im Se Mi, Park Ji Sun, Park Jang Hyun)





Sports Chosun via Naver: 'Masked', Oh Hayoung, Im Se Mi, Park Ji Sun, Park Jang Hyun, overcoming stereotypes 


1. [+1,170, -35] I remember Park Jang Hyun in Superstar K, I had no idea he's a member of Vromance

2. [+1,135, -34] Park Ji Sun's voice is beautiful

3. [+933, -41] Park Jang Hyun would've won if he didn't compete with K Will ㅠㅠ He did well but the producers just had to put him up against K Will

4. [+883, -32] Wow, Park Jang Hyun debuted with Superstar K. He sang 'Regret' and it was awesome

5. [+716, -41] Park Jang Hyun deserves to be more popular

6. [+201, -1] Park Ji Sun's a reversal ㄷㄷ

7. [+205, -7] Didn't expect Park Ji Sun's voice to be so pretty  ㄷㄷ Her vocal color sounds like she could be one of those indie singers. ㅋㅋ What is she not good at?

8. [+175, -7] Next week will be Lee Hi, K. Will and Kim Jo Han

9. [+155, -3] I switched to Masked Singer by accident and Park Ji Sun's voice is surprising

10. [+151, -3] Park Ji Sun is the most daebak today




Running Man (Finding the Thief)






Herald Pop via Naver: 'Running Man', Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, thieves duo's big win 

1. [+1,249, -50] Observational variety shows (tn: shows like Superman Returns, Three Meals a Day, I live Alone) are the trend these days but Running Man is still daebak.. I hope it stays on for a long time. People who saw today's episode are the winner. Yoo Jae Suk is a variety genius..

2. [+1,068, -25] Fun episode ㅎ Yoo Jae Suk and Jong Kook make the strongest pairing ㅎㅎAnyway, it's funny how giraffe always gets fooled by the grasshopper

3. [+864, -23] Jong Kook X Jae Suk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their bantering is cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This duo is love

4. [+860, -24] Legendary episode... Yoo Jae Suk was obviously the thief but he gave me chills in the race in the end.. wow daebak ㄷㄷ

5. [+657, -19] Fun episode!!! Please do more mystery races

6. [+232, -6] It was so funny when Yoo Jae Suk tricked Lee Kwangsoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jae Suk's getting red stain through the water gun in the first trial is god's move

7. [+188, -4] I like Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook duo but the reason why they're barely paired is because they both have the strength and brain, the two of them together is overpowering

8. [+189, -6]  Wow, Yoo Jae Suk saw the big picture! Poor Lee Kwangsoo ~ㅋㅋ

10. [+167, -4] The top two members in the same team ㅋㅋ When an episode involves name tag race and water guns, you know it's gonna be good

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.