[Spoilers] Hwarang


Ep 9 + 10





Naver - Sports Chosun: Go Ara learns Park Hyung Shik's secret, faced with danger

1. [+2,023, -97] Even in the preview, I can't see anyone but Sam Maek Jong ㅜㅜ He is refreshing, Seon Woo is frustrating

2. [+1,751, -51] Should I hug you? Or should I kill...

3. [+1,441, -86] I'm watching it for Park Hyung Shik! Hyung Shik-ssi ♥

4. [+1,262, -63] Park Hyung Shik's acting is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ I fell for him

5. [ +1,221, -60] Park Hyung Shik is too cool. I'm having intense second lead syndrome

6. [+395, -17] I'm not Sam Maek Jong, but King Jinheung... He's jjang


Nate - Herald Pop: Go Ara breaks down in tears over the fact that Park Seo Joon is not her real brother 

1. [+312, -50] Go Ara's acting is pretty bad considering how many years she's been an actress

2. [+189, -18] What's going on with Go Ara in the photos?

3. [+147, -10] Doesn't she feel rather relieved that he's not her real oppa? Should I get excited over this love line?

4. [+37, -7] Go Ara never looked pretty in Hwarang. I know she's gorgeous but she comes out so rough in this drama

5. [+32, 0] Please fix her eyebrows... She doesn't look pretty with them ㅠㅜ

6. [+29, 0] It's too bad that Go Ara doesn't look good on screen.. even though she's a goddess in real life

7. [+22, -1] What could be the reason why Go Ara looks bad in Hwarang? Must be the eyebrows. Her acting is terrible, it doesn't help that her character is bland..




Naver - tv Report: Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Shik, romantic men who have fallen for Go Ara

1. [+1,866, -59] When she's with Park Seo Joon, I ship them together. When she's with Park Hyung Shik, I want them to end up together.. Can't she keep both? ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,468, -75] I am your king, kneel!

2. [+1,313, -55] Today's episode was crazy fun

3. [+1,652, -184] How could Aro not fall in love with Sam Maek Jong? How????  Am I the only one who likes him?? I don't understand her

4. [+1,237, -138] I really like Park Seo Joon

5. [+454, -18] Soo Ho and Ban Ryu can't realize that they're good friends ㅋㅋ There's nothing that they don't know about each other ㅋㅋ

6. [+440, -25] Yeah, Aro should end up with Seon Woo. Sam Maek Jong can come to us viewers ㅋ

7. [+375, -19] Yeo Wool/Han Sung, Soo Ho/Ban Ryu, Sam Maek Jong/Pa Oh, Sam Maek Jong/Moo Myung, I prefer seeing these pairs' chemistry over the main love triangle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Please show some more of the hwarangs, their scenes are fun



DC: It's a shame that I just saw Hwarang's script reading now 






The production team should reflect..


-Everyone else but the cast should reflect especially the makeup people who gave them tragic eyebrows

-I wish this was a contemporary drama instead

-Is one person responsible for their eyebrows? ㅋㅋ

-The makeup team can't put these visuals to good use

-Hwarang's cast is a flower garden ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Go Ara looks beautiful here



-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.