Photoshop me


Please it make it look more dangerous


Could you make this look more dynamic?


Please make it look like I'm in a real battle


My underwear is showing above my pants, please get rid of it


Please make it look more dangerous


I got sleepy while working. But I can't show how tired I am, I hope you can fix it



The photo looks boring. I hope you could make it look more dramatic


This was in Grand Canyon, please make it look more realistic


Please add a pretty woman next to me


Please remove the couple behind and add falling cherry blossoms


Please make me look like I'm wearing socks


Please make it look like a scene from a movie


Please make me look like a pro




My friend just got discharged from the military but the photo looks sad, please make it look happier


Please remove the ahjumma on the side


theqoo:  Even foreigners are amazed of these photoshop pros 

-Ah crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So geniusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Every single one is masterpiece ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My belly ㅋㅋㅋ

-Nothing actually looks dangerous

-What a troll ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.