[Spoilers!!!!!] Dokkaebi Ep 10





Naver - Osen: Lee Dong Wook was Kim Min Jae who killed Gong Yoo and Kim So Hyun in his previous life.. 'shocking'

1. [+17,639, -124] Don't go out buying green onion in such a cool wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+14,688, -110] Wow, Lee Dong Wook in the end... He gives off a different vibe. Oh yeah

3. [+10,295, -132] Did anybody go out and spend a romantic night at a street stall? No one?..I don't have a Gong Yoo.. Why's their green onion runway so unnecessarily cool? ... And grim reaper in the end.. wow daebak

4. [+9,228, -112] The final scene is the highlight

5. [+2,434, -22] Lee Dong Wook looking like a devastated king in the end gave me goosebumps

6. [+2,254, -14] I read a comment at a post once about Gong Yoo not recognizing Lee Dong Wook because he only saw the king as a young man and never get to see him as an adult. Daebak goosebumps....!

7. [+1,919, -32] Lee Dong Wook as a king, plus his force and spine-chilling facial expression ㄷㄷ Todays so fun but I'm sad Deokhwa god did't appear as much

8. [+1,809, -19] The mom's friend touched my heart ㅠㅠ  I cried for no reason

9. [+1,549, -16] The last scene is goosebumps-inducing.... I burst out laughing at the green onion runway

10. [+1,525, -14] Really interesting to see how the king who lives in eternal regret looks like

11. [+1,396, -21] I predicted it but still is legendary. Every episode today was precious. Glad we get to see this drama again next year




Naver - Herald Pop: Lee Dong Wook ♥ Yoo Inna were the Goryeo king and queen

1. [+3,594 ,-29] Wow goosebumps. The ghost in uniform who kept following her was her mom's friend ㅎㄷㄷ

2. [+2,622, -36] Didn't expect the ghost was her mom's friend ㅠㅠ Writer-nim ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,432, -31] That servant's daebak!!!!! Everything he says is annoying~

4. [+1,889, -36] The high schooler who lives in Paju is actually Eun Tak's mom's best friend



Nate - Sports Today: Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun kiss, nonstop skinship as soon as she turned into an adult 

1. [+731, -11] Meanwhile, there's me who doesn't have a boyfriend and stuck at home. These two, on the other hand...

2. [+594, -13] Kim Go Eun's drunken acting is so adorable. Honey is falling from Gong Yoo's eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+511, -14] Is this drama 18 episodes? Can't it be 20 episodes? I'm so sad it's too short..

4. [+65, -1] During their drama talk, Yoo Inna said she wanted the drama to be 500 episodes. That's how I feel currently. I wanna see goblin for a long long time

5. [+60, -21] Made me realize once again today that it would be strange if the female lead wasn't Kim Go Eun. She's so pretty

6. [+54, -1] I'm so damn jealous of Kim Go Eun

7. [+54, -2] Why is there no article about about them walking with their green onion? Reporters-ah, please write about it. That was the best scene ever!

8. [+45, -8] Drunk Kim Go Eun's so pretty. The kiss gave me a heart attack ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-
Powered by Blogger.